Why become a member?
We can offer you on the water:
- The best sailing waters in the UK.
- A full racing programme for cruisers, Squibs and dinghies throughout the year with an experienced race management team.
- A thriving cruising group.
- An active cadet group and YOBs (Youth on Boats) class.
- An annual Regatta and open series racing.
- The use of two cranes and yard storage.
- Good sheltered moorings in Weymouth harbour with easy access to sailing waters and no tide problems.
- The chance to be a crew on club boats and to improve your sailing skills.
- The support of fellow sailors.
- Dinghy Sailing Courses (Including RYA Level1/2).
We can offer you ashore:
- A well run bar with a good selection of beers including guest beers.
- Galley facilities with appetising food after sailing and at weekends.
- A clubhouse with free Wi-Fi and computer points in one of the most picturesque locations on the south coast.
- An interactive club website
- Shower and changing room facilities.
- A full social programme throughout the year.
- Members’ discounts at local chandlers and other retail outlets.
- RYA theory courses in navigation from Day Skipper to Yachtmaster Ocean at subsidised prices.
We also have a limited number of moorings for yachts and keelboats - more information
The Club has members of all ages and backgrounds and welcomes new applications. The Club offers the following membership categories:
- Joint/Family - 2 adults and children £187 + £40 joining fee
- Single £143 + £40 joining fee
- Intermediate (age 22 to 25) £71.50 + £15 joining fee
- Youth (age 18 to 21) £28.60 + £15 joining fee
- Cadet (age 11 to 17 if not part of a family) £13 + £15 joining fee
From April 1st the subscription fee for new members reduces as follows:
|Percentage of full fee payable||60%||50%||40%||30%||20%|
The renewal date for memberships is the end September. The joining fee does not apply on the Open Day in May.
Parents of all under 18 year olds must complete a parental consent form if their children are to be allowed to participate unaccompanied by their parent or guardian in any club event.